Club and Societies
Our club and society accounts are designed exclusively for non-profit organizations, such as associations, charities, churches, clubs.
Enjoy the following features :
- Convenient Banking with – 365 day Banking on selected branches.
- Please visit our local branch network to discuss your requirements.
- Free e-Statement facility upto 5 users.
- 24/7 access- you can access your account anytime, anywhere with our "Internet Banking" / "SMS Banking" / "Mobile Banking".
- Type of Accounts: Savings or Current
- 18 years and above
- Screening client for competency of maintaining current account of high esteem
- Documentation Requirement
- National Identity Card / Valid Passport / Valid Driving License
Note: Other documents may be requested by the bank to ensure better customer service in the future.
Minimum Deposit : LKR 2,000.00
- Personal / Joint Accounts: Introduction according to the bank regulation.
- KYC information.
- Minutes of the meeting at which the current office bearers were elected by the chairman of the meeting and the secretary.
- Extracts of minutes of the meeting at which opening of the account was approved.
- Certified copy of the constitution and rules of the society certified by the president and the secretary.
Normal Savings Interest Rate
||Interest Rate (%)
|Below LKR 999.99
|Rs. 1,000.00 to Rs. 9,999.99
|Rs.10,000.00 & above